Office for Student Conflict Resolution
Office for Student Conflict Resolution (OSCR) Mission
We provide adjudication, mediation, and referral services to promote the effective resolution of conflict within the
- Maintain a University environment which is conducive to academic success.
- Promote a safe and secure campus by protecting the rights of all members of the University community.
- Encourage students to assume self and social responsibility.
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development.
- Enhance decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Advance ethical values development.
As Unofficial St. Patrick's Day approaches, we encourage you to "Re-Think the Drink" and to make a plan—whether you choose to drink or not. Make your plan and get more information at rethinkthedrink.illinois.edu.
Responsible Drinking PSA Videos