Office for Student Conflict Resolution
Office for Student Conflict Resolution (OSCR) Mission
We provide adjudication, mediation, and referral services to promote the effective resolution of conflict within the
- Maintain a University environment which is conducive to academic success.
- Promote a safe and secure campus by protecting the rights of all members of the University community.
- Encourage students to assume self and social responsibility.
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development.
- Enhance decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Advance ethical values development.
We are part of Student Affairs at Illinois
The Office for Student Conflict Resolution is a part of Student Affairs at the University of Illinois. From outside the classroom learning experiences, to physical and emotional wellness, leadership opportunities, global awareness, safety, fun, and career preparation, Student Affairs supports all aspects of student life at Illinois.