Office for Student Conflict Resolution
Office for Student Conflict Resolution (OSCR) Mission
We provide adjudication, mediation, and referral services to promote the effective resolution of conflict within the
- Maintain a University environment which is conducive to academic success.
- Promote a safe and secure campus by protecting the rights of all members of the University community.
- Encourage students to assume self and social responsibility.
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development.
- Enhance decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Advance ethical values development.
Students at the University of Illinois are responsible for knowing and complying with the regulations of the university and policies within the Student Code.
The university will ONLY publish a digital version of the Code beginning August 2014. The 2014-2015 Student Code is now available and can be viewed at studentcode.illinois.edu.